Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Scarecrow


Riley is going to be a scarecrow for Halloween. She got to wear her costume to school this morning and she was so excited. At 7:50 she was dressed and ready to leave for school. Too bad school does not start until 8:30. Yes, she was the first to arrive at 8:20, but she just could not wait any longer. She looked so cute. I must say I am pretty proud of the way her costume turned out. The pictures are from last night after her bath we tried the whole outfit on so daddy could see.
I will post pictures from tonight too when both girls are dressed up.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

That's adorable. I am going to steal that idea for myself next year. Maybe Riley won't grow much and you can use it again. I know I wore a clown costume that my mom made me for numerous years, and then when that one got too small I wore Erin's (mom had made us both one in the same year).

emma said...

That is too cute and riley posed so good for you! It will be interesting to see how Elle does tonight. I'm excited. It's great Halloween weather here :)

The Montandon's said...

Riley looks so cute. But Papaw thinks she's cute anyway. You did a great job on the costume. I hope everyone has a good, safe halloween.
Love
Dad and Carolyn

P.S. Everyone post pictures of their night out tonight so we can share in the good times.

Desiree said...

Too cute!! I love it-so sorry to hear she got sick but glad she had a good day before that. See you soon.