This is a blog about my beautiful little girls and our family. It is used by the extended family and friends to keep up with the goings on in our life.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Another picture of Joey's
My husband wanted me to post this pictures. So being the submissive wife that I am here it is.
Joey, nobody cares about your weird pictures. We are way more interested in pictures of the family and your stairs. I keep having nightmares about the girl with the pigtails that looks like Shawn.
shawn made that last comment, and my comment is....you are a very good wife emily for putting that very random picture up on your blog. It is really weird.
look people! its just a picture that i found interesting. its an original way to dress up a dog! to me that's post worthy. shawn is right, so from now on i will spare everyone my interests... thank you emily for always being open to my ways of communicating with family members...
It looks like a mutant dog. I would be interested in a "That's so Joey" blog. And might I suggest that for its name...you don't even have to give me credit for it. Sorry, I just get scared when I get on to the blog and expect to see a picture of the cute little girls and see one of those instead.
12 comments:
Poor animal.
Joey, nobody cares about your weird pictures. We are way more interested in pictures of the family and your stairs. I keep having nightmares about the girl with the pigtails that looks like Shawn.
that hurt...
joey
Just trying to get a rise.
it worked, your picture will be posted tomorrow...with some minor adjustments. (sinister laugh)
Hey, after having taught high schoolers for a couple years, nothing you can do can hurt my feelings. My self-esteem is already shot.
I was bluffing anyways.
You're right Emily, it did hurt!
shawn made that last comment, and my comment is....you are a very good wife emily for putting that very random picture up on your blog. It is really weird.
look people! its just a picture that i found interesting. its an original way to dress up a dog! to me that's post worthy. shawn is right, so from now on i will spare everyone my interests...
thank you emily for always being open to my ways of communicating with family members...
i'll get my OWN blog. :)
It looks like a mutant dog. I would be interested in a "That's so Joey" blog. And might I suggest that for its name...you don't even have to give me credit for it. Sorry, I just get scared when I get on to the blog and expect to see a picture of the cute little girls and see one of those instead.
i would definetly consider the name.
Post a Comment