First I must let you all know that Josey has graduated to the big bathtub. And for those who know it is a BIG bathtub and the only tub in the house. So, Friday Riley wanted Josey to bathe with her so we did it. They were pretty good together so we have given up the baby bathtub. She is growing up so fast! Yesterday she turned 11 months old. CRAZY!!!!! Oh, she also took three steps the other day all by herself. She has not done it since, but she will get there. You can see her getting more brave about it everyday.Harding's Homecoming was this weekend so we went to all of the activities. It was fun. I was able to see folks from the club that I have not seen in ages. Riley got to pet a cow, goats, bunnies, and puppies. She also got to ride a pony which she loved last year, but did not last long at all this year. And same story with the inflatable games. Oh well, maybe next year. We went to the football game. Riley really likes the drums in the band. She takes after her Uncle Chad. Maybe someday she will play the drums. Riley's favorite part of the whole weekend was pretending to check everyone's mail in the student center.



4 comments:
I like checking my mail, too. Maybe that's how she takes after her aunt Lesley
I love the pictures. Josey looks so cute looking through the bars. I can just see Riley looking for mail. Someday she will be there for real. love
I used to check my mail all of the time too. Don't really know why it was usually empty.
Emily-I am so glad that Joy and I got to see you at Homecoming. I hope all is going well and I will have check back more often for updates...Blessings. Jana Edens
Post a Comment