Wednesday, October 18, 2006

New Video


The girls were playing yesterday and they were both having a good time laughing. We thought it was cute. I hope you enjoy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute. When Riley was trying to get Josey under the quilt made me think of the way Riley tries to get Max in her lap. They are so cute playing together. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous was me but it didn't post my name.

The Montandon's said...

The girls always put a smile on my face.
Thanks

The Montandon's said...

I just saw the video and what joy, it fills my soul. Your Dad was excited to share this. I can't begin to tell you how much he loves Riley and Josey, me too. We are looking forward to seeing ya'll next Friday, but until then we'll just keep playing the video.
Love,
Mamaw Carolyn

Lesley said...

Today was the first chance I got to watch this. How cute. It's so fun for us to see Josey especially growing up, since she was just a little bit of a thing the last time we saw her. We hope to see you guys in December.

Lesley said...

Hey, where'd all the links go?

Lesley said...

Nevermind...they just weren't showing up on my computer. Duh.

emma said...

Okay can you explain to me how to upload a video. My digital camera will take a video but I'm not sure how to upload it to put it on my blog...and I still may not be able to do it but at least I can try???