Thursday, October 05, 2006

What is new with us


On a funny note, we went to the square this weekend for the Searcy Arts Festival and as we were parking the car Riley asked if we were at the circle yet. Very cute we thought. She knew it was a shape. The club I sponsor had a function Saturday night and that was fun. It was a pirate theme so Riley made off with some gold necklaces. She looked like Mr. T.

Allergies have got the girls and Joey down. Josey just can't seem to shake it. She has been taking prescription meds for over a week now and just today seems a little bit better. Poor baby, has had a terrible cough.

The season premier of LOST came on last night. I really wished that it had been two hours. Joey and I have really become hooked. With Netflix we have watched the first two seasons. What a good show! I am really looking forward to this season, but being on Wednesday nights makes it hard, but never fear if we miss something we will just watch it later on Netflix.

Club Week formerly known as Pledge Week will be here before I know it. Jeanette, Joey's mom, will be coming in to help out with the girls since I will be so very busy that week and it is her break so she is just coming to come. It all begins on October 15th. One good thing about that week is the family and I get to eat for free in the Caf. so I don't have to cook. Yes, it is not the best food in the world, but I don't have to prepare it or clean up so it is great in my book.

Okay, I guess that is about all for now. I will post some pics for your enjoyment.
Okay, so I cannot make anything out of a balloon like some folks, but Riley had fun anyway. I can obviously just twist it in half and make bunny ears.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josey is really changing. She is beginning to loose the baby look. That is cute that Riley remembers it is a circle. Thanks for the update I was tired of looking at the 3 headed dog. I love the bunny ears. Hugs and Kisses.
Gramme

Lesley said...

Love the pictures and the stories. I'm sorry about the allergies. Ours aren't seeming to bother us yet, but the weather is changing and the wind is blowing more so it's just a matter of time.

Kim said...

Evie and Jack Henry have the allergy problem,too...we have found Rhinocort(it is a prescription) has helped tremendously!It is a nose spry with a small amount of steroid. We just use that and no meds by mouth. Just thought I would pass on what has worked for us after trying MANY meds. Hope she is better soon.

The Montandon's said...

Circle or square, the fun was still there. I hope Josey gets to feeling better soon. I hate that she has allergies. Kisses to all 3 of my girls.