What do standing up and pizza have in common? Both firsts for Josey. Josey stood up on her own without holding on to anything today. I am so proud of her. She usually lets go of what she is holding on and then squats down immediately. Today she was in the floor and pushed off of my knee and kept getting up and then put her arms in the air like she had scored a touch down.
Josey had her first piece of pizza tonight and boy did she love it. She ate an entire piece of pizza and a cheese stick. She is a machine! I am pretty sure that she is going through a growth spurt. She has been packing the food away the last couple of days.
We took pictures this morning before we left for church. Nana bought new dresses for the girls so they wore them to church. It was cold this morning.
Last week just about killed me and I am pretty sure that it would have except that Joey's mom was in town to help out. But tomorrow is the last day. She has to fly out around 4:00. We will get to go to Vegas to visit in about two months.
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Standing up and PIZZA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sweet pictures. I love Riley's hair. Good Job Josey. Your the girl. love
So precious! Love the dresses!
Kim
Post a Comment