Monday, October 16, 2006

Rainy Days and Mondays ....



Today is a rainy Monday. Riley has already gotten her umbrella and been outside. It is a little bit chilly, but not too bad. Right now Riley and Nana are out in the garage watching the rain and reading books. I have been paying bills and I need to work on my lessons for the class I will be co-teaching in November, but I think that will be on the list of to-do's for tomorrow. Oh, and if you are wondering Josey is napping. When Riley and Nana are done reading we get to look at all of the new clothes that Nana brought. That is always fun. Kind of like Christmas only early. Riley will want to try everything on just to make sure that it fits. Which is good, but annoying at times. Then she will not want to take them off for the new clothes to be washed.
That is about all that is happening right now. Not much news. I did talk to my brother and sister in law last night. It was good to catch up with them and get a good laugh in. I hope to get to see them over Christmas one way or another.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am assuming you are referring to Chad and Lesley. I see that Riley is her mother's daughter, long sleeve shirt and pants but she still has on her flip flops. I am glad that Riley and Nana are having some time together. Have a great day. love you

Lesley said...

Yes she was. And I need to tell you all what happened to me at my very first Arbonne presentation, but it's not appropriate to put on a blog. Let's just say it involved two dogs and broke the ice to say the least.