Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Walking....Kind of



Josey is starting to get brave and take a few steps more often. We just wanted to share.

7 comments:

emma said...

That was so cute! Way to go Josey!!! It doesn't matter if it's your 1st kid or the 10th! It's still neat to see them start walking. Where were ya'll at? That doesn't look like your house??? p.s. elle does the same thing when I'm trying to film ava...she yells "look at me!" the whole time and does weird things to get my attention! ;)

Emily said...

We are in our dinning room. You know the room that is rarely used in any house. That is where we have our tree set up (in the front window and out of Josey's way most of the time) Out of sight out of mind. It keeps the ornaments on the tree kind of.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Josey way to go. She didn't even hesitate. I like Riley's bird. love

The Montandon's said...

She'll be running before you know it. We are looking forward to this week-end.

Lesley said...

Good job Josey! I can't see the video but I'm sure it's fantastic.

Lesley said...

I remember the dining room. That's where all the good stuff was when we stayed at your house last December. That was a fun time.

Lesley said...

Good job Josey!