
Everyone seems to be on the mend. For that I am very thankful.
I am also thankful for the safe arrival of one of my best friends new baby boy. Riley's friend Judah, is now a big brother to Reece. He is so cute. I am glad that Nicole is doing well. What a wonderful gift at Christmas, a happy healthy baby boy.
Just yesterday it is like something clicked in Josey's head and she has become the walking machine. I must say that she is doing very well. So, get ready Nana and Papa B Josey is going to be running around the house.

If you are wondering why Riley seems to have very little clothes on and is wrapped up in a blanket, well it is because that is exactly what is happening. She is wearing her Cinderella dress watching Cinderella. This is the latest trend around the house. She loves the movie. She will put on a dress and dance around the house like she is Cinderella.

Josey is just being Josey. She goes off and does her own thing which is truly a blessing at times.

1 comment:
I'm glad Josey is just Josey. She is a sweetheart, and Riley is a princess.
Post a Comment