
When you turn one, not much happens except for the fact that you have to get shots. So this morning we got shots and when I say we I mean all three of us. Josey had to get six, the usual plus her flu shot. Riley and I got flu shots. Riley was not happy about this, but we all survived.
Sunday Josey looked so cute for church. I just have to share some pictures.



3 comments:
What cute pictures. Josey and Riley are going to be so much fun from here out. They will be best friends. Thanks for sharing. I love you.
I'm glad Riley smiled for this one.
I like her hat. I fav. picture is where she's pursing her lips and looks like she's almost posing by sitting on her side. Those are cute. Hope ya'll didn't have any side effects from the shots. We had ours done a few weeks ago and everything was ok. :)
Post a Comment