




We really enjoyed being able to watch and help the girls open their gifts on Christmas morning. Riley was glad that Santa left her the star cookie. She kept talking about how Santa was going to eat the mitten and she was going to eat the star. I sure am glad that Santa was listening or we might have had a disaster. After we opened gifts and ate breakfast we played with all of our toys and got dressed. Then we all headed to IHOP for lunch since we were headed out of town. After IHOP we came home so Josey could take a nap. Joey and I cleaned up the house. I took down all of the decorations and the tree so I would not have to worry about all of that when we got back from Vegas. When Josey woke up we all piled in the car and headed for the airport.

1 comment:
Riley is such a hoot. Her dress up clothes never cease to surprise me. And Josey is a constant all the time.
Post a Comment