Friday, December 08, 2006

Check up

Josey had her one year checkup today. She is now 23lbs 9oz and 29 inches long. She is doing well. She had to have blood drawn and she was not a big fan of that, but who is? Riley was really concerned and did not want her to cry, but Riley handled it pretty well too. Now we are back at home and everyone is happy.
Dad and Carolyn are coming up this afternoon so we can do Josey's birthday since that was a disaster and Chirstmas. We are looking forward to that.
I hope that everyone has a good weekend.

2 comments:

The Montandon's said...

We had such a wonderful time. I think I had more fun than the girls. They are so sweet. We're home safe and will post a blog tomorrow. (perhaps)
We love you all.
Dad and Carolyn

emma said...

so glad she's doing well. We got your xmas card today and the picture is really sweet. Time to breathe before you leave for vegas.