Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve

Our Christmas tree

It is Christmas eve and Josey is in bed. We have finished taking some pictures and I thought that I would post one more time before we leave for Vegas tomorrow. Joey and I are really excited about tomorrow; Christmas with kids is so much fun. We are planning on eating our Christmas lunch at IHOP. It is the only place that I could find that was open tomorrow. With us trying to get out of town it is just easier to eat out.
We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas. This will probably be the last post for about a week.


Santa comes tonight!
I am not in the mood for a picture so just take it.

Now I am in the mood.


Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

edensfamily said...

I hope ya'll had a great Christmas. I agree it is so much more fun with kids around. Viva Las Vegas!!

Lesley said...

What cute pictures. We had a blast with you guys and playing with the girls is always so much fun. I'm glad Chad introduced Riley to Beauty and the Beast...but now I guess you'll have to show her the movie! Love, Lesley