Friday, December 01, 2006

Fridays

Just a picture of the girls playing together. It is fun to watch them play when they are both being good.


I love Fridays! Fridays mean that Joey is coming home and we get to spend all day Saturday and Sunday together. That makes my heart happy. I love my husband and I love that my girls adore him and are so excited when he gets home. Tonight I have a club function so Joey and I have a date. We are rock climbing. It will be fun. My little brother will be proud. I have never done it, but I have always wanted to.
Josey is now weened. This is nice because she never would take a bottle. Now I have my freedom back. It is a little sad though. She is growing up and does not need me as much as she used to. Yes, I know she is still very needy, but she can eat all on her own now. Oh, I also cancelled my curves membership today. I just never have the chance to go these days. Not much more is going on. This weekend is pretty busy. Riley and I have been baking goodies today. I am helping with a baby shower tomorrow and we have a Christmas party on Sunday.

Riley has been working on her photography skills. Not a bad job. She actually got Josey whole face in the frame.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures. I hope your weekend is great and enjoy the rock climbing. Good job on the picture Riley and what a pretty smile from Josey. Love you

edensfamily said...

club functions..miss those days...you are one the best sponsors ever!! Have fun.

The Montandon's said...

Sis,
It is a good thing you have lots of energy. You are a busy girl.