Monday, November 13, 2006
You can get anything at Walmart
Riley, as many of you know, has the most vivid imagination in the world. She always seems to have a bear friend or one chasing her that she has to hide from and now she plays with giants. Well, today she was a bear and she was chasing two giants. Once she, the bear, caught the giants she ate their heads. I acted sad and she quickly said, "Don't worry I will go to Walmart and get the giants new heads." So off she went and bought new heads for the giants and fixed them up as good as new. So if you are ever looking for giant heads, just go down to the local Walmart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOL. It is always good to know where to get giant heads. Good ole Walmart has everything but we all know that Chad can't buy giant heads unless they can be purchased some place else.
Haha...I was wondering how long it would take for someone else to comment on Chad's aversion to Wal-Mart or for Chad to comment himself. Funny.
that story is too funny...2 year olds are a trip!
I think Riley should be writing children's book. She is quite a gal. Tell her Papaw loves her.
Post a Comment