Thursday, November 02, 2006
School pictures
Today Riley takes her first school picture ever. Kind of sad. I can't believe how big she is. She was a little yucky yesterday, but felt better last night and was a whole new kid this morning. She wanted to go to school, so I let her. I am busy making goodies for my friends who are going to South Dakota on Friday. I am also making dinner for a couple who just had a baby, so I will be busy in the kitchen today. Joey is working in town so Josey and I will take him lunch later. If he comes home it is hard for him to get motivated to go back out and work. He hopes to get done with his job today. That is about all of the news that I can think of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Can't believe she is taking school pictures. I am feeling the "growing pains" too. I can't stand to see elle do anything that makes her more independent...I want her to be, but i know it means she's getting all grown up! Glad Riley is feeling better :) While you're taking Joey lunch, can you stop by and bring me something???
I love the pictures of the girls. Glad Riley was feeling better. Why don't you cook for all us. love you
I'm glad Riley is feeling better. I hope she always likes going to school. The girls are cute in their costumes. Glad all is well.
I can attest to the fact that Riley will not always like going to school. I don't know a 15-year-old that does, but then again, we all know that our family is special and has a special love for learning. :) It's hard to believe that you and Emma were pregnant with Riley and Elle at our wedding and now they are both so grown up.
I liked school at 15...I just didn't like having to swim through 1,500 other people to get to every class....mingle overload.
i was in study hall or G/T classes all of the time, so i never socialized or mingled.
wow and you would never know it!
I can tell that Joey never mingled, because of his lack of social skills.
Post a Comment