Wednesday, November 29, 2006

One year



It is so hard to believe that Josey is a year old. Well, I guess she will actually be one at 1:20 this afternoon as she is napping. Her little party went well last night. She had a big time. Look at her eyes when we sat the cake in front of her to take a picture. I gave her half of the head and when I put it on her tray she was not really sure what to do. She had never had such a large piece of food put in front of her. She just looked at it for a second and then she touched it and tasted the icing and after a couple of tastes of icing she decided that it was a good thing and went after it. She was only interested in opening the gifts before hand when she was not supposed to, but have no fear Riley was there to help her out. Riley was not real happy about her birthday being in March though. She kept saying I don't want to be March. So we had to explain that in March she would be happy about it and that everyone has a birthday and we all have to wait our turn.
Look at that face, boy is she loving that cake or what?

As you can see she got too much stuff. It was like Christmas and in less than a month we will have Christmas. We are going to have to clean out some toys and put them up and give some away. Thank you to everyone who gave her a gift and next time you have to listen a little better when I tell you not to get her anything. Thank you for coming and helping make Josey's birthday a special one. For those who could not come, we missed you and we hope to see you all soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that it turned out to be a good day. She deserves the best birthday after being sick. Love you, Gramme

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!