Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Prescott Pictures

These pictures are in no particular order. I hope you enjoy getting to see some of what we did while we were in Arizona. Rock climbing - which was a blast.
Josey listening to Uncle Chad talk about his job.
Playing at the park
Walking out of the saloon doors
Josey at the zoo
Uncle Chad telling Riley about Mt. Everest
Walking at the zoo
Aunt Lesley showing Riley the Bear
Josey and Aunt Lesley inspecting the plant life
Sliding at the park

Hanging out on the square
Learning to blow a dandelion
The teacher of dandelion blowing
Run, run, run
Telling stories at Uncle Chad and Aunt Lesley's
We had such a great time. We can't wait to visit you guys again where ever that may be.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Hey, you forgot to mention that you made it to the top of that rock!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that I was with Riley and Josey and not watching from below. Emily you did great. What great memories we made.

Emily said...

Yes, I did make it to the top.

emma said...

that is so neat...i want to try that!