Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Josey's allergic reaction

Monday morning her lip and eye were swollen
Monday morning
This is how she woke up today
At least she is still in a good mood
Riley being a ballerina in a doll dress

All we can think of is that she is allergic to the antibiotic that she was taking. She seems to be fine and that it really does not bother her too much except for the ones on her face. We are taking benadryl every four hours and prednisone every day for 10 days. Please pray that this will pass quickly. An Arizona post is coming soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray everyone is doing better.

emma said...

Ahhh, that poor baby. She looks so bad, but like you said, at least she has a smile on her face! What a trooper...both of you! Thanks for the update. Keep those pictures to show to any guy she dates, that ya'll don't like! :)

Lesley said...

Poor Josey. I was hoping she was on the upswing. We really enjoyed y'all coming out and staying with us for a few days and had so much fun. I know it wasn't easy to travel with the girls and we really appreciate it. I can't wait to see more pictures...I think you got way more than I did. No rush though, I'm sure you're tired from all the traveling. I'm tired and I didn't even go anywhere.

The Montandon's said...

SO sorry Josey is allergic, but I'm glad she has a good outlook on life. We enjoyed seeing you and the girls this week-end. We are soaking up some sun in Sedona and will head home tomorrow (Wed.)