This is a blog about my beautiful little girls and our family. It is used by the extended family and friends to keep up with the goings on in our life.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Friends
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Reese needs to get big enough for Josey to have a buddy. Cute pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Hey Emily! I found your blog through others and just wanted to say hello. Your girls are precious! HOpe you have a great Memorial Day weekend. Melissa Hicks
4 comments:
Reese needs to get big enough for Josey to have a buddy. Cute pictures. Thanks for sharing.
She is lucky to have such a good friend live so close! Cute pictures.
I love the crazy hair. Cute pictures.
Hey Emily! I found your blog through others and just wanted to say hello. Your girls are precious! HOpe you have a great Memorial Day weekend.
Melissa Hicks
Post a Comment