Thursday, September 07, 2006

School: Day Two

Today was Riley's second day of school. She did not cry when I dropped her off and she went in the classroom with a smile on her face. She is such a big girl with her backpack. She did not have an accident and she was proud of herself. The teachers all said that she had a much better day and that she talked and told them when she needed to potty. I am so proud of her. She was not in the best of moods this morning so before we got in the car to go to school we took a walk down the street and talked about the drain. She has been very fascinated with the drains lately. So we walked down to the drain and sat on it and chatted for a bit. Then walked to the other one and back to the first then came home and got in the van. We took pictures of her and her backpack.
The other picture is of her and a bike that I bought at the consignment sale for $4. She likes it, but needs about an inch before she is truly tall enough.














3 comments:

The Montandon's said...

I'm very proud of her also. She's becoming such a big girl. I'm proud of you too for walking and talking to her. Josey is sooo cute.

emma said...

The scrapbooker in me says that pic of Riley with her backpack needs to be scrapbooked! That is the cutest picture and it makes her look so grown up! Way to make it through day 2.

Lesley said...

Hey, Riley and I have matching shoes except mine aren't red. She probably looks so happy because her shoes are so comfortable. I love the picture of Riley with her arm around Josey...she looks like she's about to giver her a noogie.