Monday, September 11, 2006

a day of disaster

Today has been one crazy day. Josey has not been happy- ignore the previous post-no I don't think that she feels very well. I am not sure if it is her teeth or a cold or both. Riley has ridden Josey like a horse which did not make Josey so happy either. I decided that it was time to pop the blisters on the burn - not a good idea. Boy, did that ever hurt. Now it is really raw exposed skin. OUCH!!! Joey called and busted the back of his hand open, but he is okay. Slight freak our for a moment, NO INSURANCE (until Friday). I have a mixer tonight and things are just getting crazier by the minute. Josey is finally taking a nap so I can begin to get myself somewhat ready for the evening. We will have to swing by somewhere (probably Sonic, since it is on the way to where ever we go) to get dinner. Hopefully once we get everyone in bed things will be good.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Ouch! The blisters sound painful. I guess the next thing to do, following my original advice, is the butter Crisco. Since Joey likes butter, he can help.

Seriously though...sorry about your hard day. Sometimes it feels like nothing in your day can go right. Just remember the good days and it will be over soon. Hey, if Riley's not talking to anyone she knows, she's not talking to strangers, so that is good too, right?

The Montandon's said...

What did Joey do to his hand? Hope he is OK.

emma said...

How do you spell relief?....B-E-D-T-I-M-E.

Emily said...

Good point Lesley. Joey is okay, he will just be sore for a while. I can't wait for bedtime!