This is a blog about my beautiful little girls and our family. It is used by the extended family and friends to keep up with the goings on in our life.
Thursday, September 14, 2006
scary
Okay, I just have to share this with all of you. I was just posting about the stairs and I was getting the pictures from my pictures when I found the following. I am hoping Joey saved it to the computer, but he obviously saved it to our family pictures. (I don't think that I know this guy)
Hey, I have to speak up for Emma. Leave her alone! She just gave birth for crying out loud. Wait until she is recovered and actually reading the blog comments to tease her.
8 comments:
Now Chad, that is not nice. Shawn this does not look like you at all.
Hey, I have to speak up for Emma. Leave her alone! She just gave birth for crying out loud. Wait until she is recovered and actually reading the blog comments to tease her.
It isn't from my side of the family.
I can't like that picture, as Elle would say.
Riley just saw the picture and said. Oh, she is kind of silly.
I laughed out loud when I pictured Riley saying that. What she meant to say was scary and inbred.
New post please! I can't look at this creepy picture anymore.
Post a Comment