Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tagged

What were you doing 5 years ago?

1. Had just returned from our vacation in Cancun, Mexico.
2. Pregnant with our first child
3. Had been married for two years
4. Working at KIDS FIRST
5. Loving Life

What are 5 things on your To-Do list for tomorrow?
1. Pack some boxes
2. Put things in storage
3. Nurse Lucy
4. Go Swimming
5. Vacuum

What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Ice cream
2. Dove dark chocolate
3. brownies
4. nacho cheese Doritos
5. Milk Shakes

What are 5 things you'd do if you were a Billionaire?
1. pay off student loan debt
2. Buy Joey a new truck
3. build a house
4. give money to church, family and friends
5. travel

What are 5 of your bad habits?
1. wasting time on Facebook
2. Snacking on the above named foods
3. Making piles of papers
4. Wanting things to be done perfectly - I am getting better at letting this go with three little ones
5. Not taking time for myself

What are 5 jobs that you've had?
1. Claire's
2. Harding Intramurals and RA
3. White County Department of Human Services Children and Family Services (caseworker/investigator)
4. KIDS FIRST
5. Homemaker

Name 5 places where you have lived.
1. Tyler, TX
2. Bullard, TX
3. Our first apartment #6 (I can't remember the street name) so very sad
4. Robbye Lane
5. Chippewa Dr.

Who are 5 people you want to tag?
Anyone reading this and feels like doing it. I will not put you on the spot by naming names.

5 comments:

Lesley said...

what about David Beard's Catfish King?

Chad

Anonymous said...

She worked at Marshall's too.

Emily said...

Hey, those are all before Claire's and I have had so many jobs apparently that I just listed the most recent ones. I am about to add Dorm Mom to the list. Actually RLC is correct term for th job.

Anonymous said...

We are very proud of you and just want to give you all the credit you deserve. :)

TwinLawyerMommy said...

Cute blog! You have a very cute family, too!