Sunday, June 08, 2008

Lucy is 2 Months Old





Time flies. Today Lucy is 2 months old. I am finally putting pictures up so the family can see her without her "scared look". She is really bright eyed. She is still having some tummy trouble and spits up all of the time. On Wednesday she had her first adjustment. I have not seen much improvement, but I hope to. She gets her check up on Tuesday so we will let you know how much she has grown then.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Thanks for all the pictures and updates. Sounds like y'all have been really busy and having a lot of fun together.

Melissa Taylor said...

Oh my goodness - she is so big and so cute. I can't believe how much she has grown. When are you guys moving onto campus? And for what? You guys sure look like you're busy. Life with 3 kids will do that to you!

Kim said...

She's adorable!