Lucy is napping and I am in between laundry and getting ready for my garage sale. Things are good and busy. Mom is coming tomorrow to help me out with the kids while I work my garage sale and it will give Joey and I some time to hang out with no children. That is always a nice thing about parents coming to town.
Anyway, I hope to get rid of everything because what I do not sale is either going to Chad and Lesley for the Cabin or to Goodwill. The house is looking a little empty these days. I guess that is a good thing and means I am making progress despite all the help I get from the kids. You know, packing with little ones is no easy task. I put things in boxes and they take them out. Two steps forward one step back. At least I am faster than they are.
We picked out the paint for the apartment the other day. We should be able to move July the 19th. I would love to move a little before that just so I can feel settled before the 1st of August, but we will just do what we need to do. Joey's mom is coming on the 19th and will be here for about three weeks to help out with everything, so I should be able to get a lot accomplished.
Joey is going today to pick up his new camper shell for his truck. We had to invest so that his tools could be locked up since we will no longer have a garage. I know that he is excited to have it and get it all organized. It will be so much easier on his back. We should have bought one a long time ago.
The girls are good and Lucy is getting bigger everyday. We have been swimming and Josey is really getting the hang of it. She will just jump in and swim back to the steps and jump in again. It is cute, but a little scary because she just has no fear.
I guess that is it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Unpacking is "fun," too, but that will be great to have a grandparent there for 3 weeks. Hang in there.
Yay for the update. Thanks for thinking of us. Just remember, if it would cost more to transport whatever it is you are saving for the cabin than it would be to just buy something like it at the Goodwill in Las Vegas, just go ahead and give it away. I'm thinking stuff that would have to be hauled at $4.50/gallon.
Hi Emily! It's Amy
I was contacted about a class reunion & I started looking on line to see if I could find any of y'all. I would love to hear from you. I looked through your pics & you and your Mom still look the same as you did in Jr. High and High School & your girls are beautiful.
Post a Comment