Well, it is New Year's Eve and I am home blogging at 10:15. The girls are in bed asleep and Joey is out of town with work so I am getting ready to ring in the new year along and asleep. These days it just seems like I don't get enough sleep. Our bed has been getting a little crowded every morning around 3ish since we have been home from Vegas. I guess getting back into our routine will take a little bit of time.
I do hope that everyone has a safe and happy New Year's. I am looking forward to the changes that will take place in our family this coming year. It will be exciting! I know that every single minute there will be something happening which makes me really tired thinking about, but it is times like this that pass by us so quickly. I want to be better at enjoying the moment with my family. I am so blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sis,
We are proud of you for realizing the blessings you have and the priorities you place on your family. That is hard to do, especially when you are pregnant, tired and your husband is working out of town. We are all so blessed by our Heavenly Father.
Post a Comment