Josey really enjoyed her party. We had a good time and I want to thank everyone who came , sent a card, or called her. She felt very special. We look forward to seeing my family this coming weekend. I know that the kids will have a blast and I am sure us older kids will too. Here are a few pictures from the party.

The Cake

The Cake





6 comments:
Love the cake! Cute last pictures...goes to show she's not 2 old to be rocked! :)
I like the cake too. Josey is losing that baby girl look. It looks like I've got 2 tired little girls in the last picture. We can't wait to see everyone next week-end.
Love
Dad
Happy bday Josey! Two is such a fun year! Congratulations to you guys.
Emily you did great with the party. Josey has grown so much and is such a sweet mother to her babies. Of course, I love the picture of her coloring with her left hand. She and Elle can always set together at the table so they don't bump elbows. :) Look at the picture of Josey asleep in your arms and then look at the picture of Josey in the hospital. How sweet.
I cannot believe that you are having another girl - of course, we didn't even know you were pregnant. I am glad to see that you blog too so we can keep up. Thanks for checking in on our blog too. Can't wait to see the new little girl - Joey is such a good daddy for girls, so I guess it's okay to do it again! Best wishes for your pregnancy.
Sweet pictures and Happy Birthday Josey! I can't believe how quickly they are growing!!!
Post a Comment