Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Josey!


Day of Birth


Today Josey turns two. This past year has flown by. It is hard to believe that she is already two. What a blessing she is in our lives. She has taught Riley so much about being a big sister and that siblings can be so much fun. She loves to play alone with the little people and call every little baby she sees "baby mosey" which can be translated baby moses. She is talking more everyday and always says "my self" She is very polite says please and thank you for everything. Josey loves to read books and have books read to her. She also loves going outside to pick up every rock, leaf and stick she can find. Trying to walk through a parking lot can take much longer than is should if you allow her to walk. Getting from the van to the church building can seem like an eternity, so if we are running late she just gets carried. Josey is very loving and is always giving hugs and kisses. She cannot go to bed until she has given Riley her good night hug and kiss. It is a very sweet scene every night. We treasure every moment we spend with our girls. We are looking forward to Saturday when we have friends and family coming to help us celebrate Josey's Birthday.
First day home from the hospital


One year birthday party

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet blessing. I remember taking Riley to the hospital to meet Josey and Riley getting in the car and saying "I like Josey." I was so surprised to hear Riley say that because she was only about 18 months herself. Happy Birthday Josey. love

Anonymous said...

Good Job Josey on blowing out the candle. I will see you tomorrow. love you

The Montandon's said...

Happy birthday Josey. Wish we could be there. We love you.

emma said...

just like me...way to anxious to get to the sweets to wait through the whole song! That was really cute. Eat some cake for us and we'll see you in a week!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Josey,
Thank you for inviting me to you party,
I wish I could be there with you, does not look like you need any help blowing out the candles.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

That was really cute. Chad and I think that Riley reminds us of you Emily, always willing to help out and take charge in any situation. Josey was adorable. I hope she had a great birthday and party. See you in a few days!