Monday, November 26, 2007

The cat is out of the bag

Yes, many of you already know that we are having a girl! Joey is such a great girl daddy, that God sees fit for him to have another. We are very excited. I have been going through old clothes. Number three is due just about one week after Riley was due so they will be in the same season if they grow at the same rate. As we know that is not a given considering Josey just skipped 3-6 month clothes. Anyway, I just wanted to share our news. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.
Now we are gearing up for Josey's Birthday party!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we get to see the picture? I am so excited.

erin said...

Congratulations! And the best news is you won't have to change the name of your blog.

Anonymous said...

Way to notice Erin. By the way Erin I love reading your blog and watching your children.

emma said...

I thought the same thing Erin. What is the due date exactly? So excited for ya'll and glad you are both healthy....maybe this baby won't skip 3-6 month clothes. Since you are smaller than usual maybe the baby will be too.

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy you guys will be welcoming another daughter...she'll have 2 big sisters to love on her a lot.

The Montandon's said...

We couldn't be more thrilled. I like the "good girl daddy" thing. I'll have to agree.

Lesley said...

I'm very excited as well. Chad and I are so happy for you guys. We can't wait to meet our newest niece.

Denise said...

Now Lesley is sure that she will be an aunt.

Kim said...

Another beautiful girl to join a sweet and beautiful family! Congratulations!!!