
Every month the sponsors do a birthday dinner for the girls that have a birthday that month. I was able to host November and June birthday last night and we had a good time. I had a disaster to start, but Joey helped me save the day. I made Potato Soup and I had to do the recipe six times to make sure we had enough. Well I had it all mixed and going and I turned around to wash some things in the sink and when I turned back around there was a FIRE. So the fire went out, but the whole thing of soup tasted burnt. So down the garbage disposal it went and Joey went running to the store to get more ingredients. We managed to get everything ready on time and it was wonderful. Oh, if you look close you can see the new color of the living room wall. I will post pictures later, the walls are just bare right now. Who knows those pictures may take months.

2 comments:
Is the color light blue or green or neither? Better get to all those little projects...in a few months that will be the last thing on the list to do! When do you find out?
Joey the hero. Way to be there Joey and safe the day.
Post a Comment