Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Today is the day

Today we find out how the baby is doing. For some reason I am much more anxious about this than I have been before. I don't know why exactly and the only thing I can think of is this is most likely the last time we will ever do this. I am excited for Riley because she has not been with me to the Dr yet and she will get to hear the heart beat and she will really like that. She is so ready for the baby to come. This will make it that much more real for her. She tells me all the time that my "tummy is getting big". It is really cute. I will let everyone know how the appointment goes and if all is well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be waiting and I totally understand how you feel. I love you.

emma said...

I have been praying for everything to go smoothly. I am nervous for you!!! But mainly because I can't wait to know what you're having!