Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas in Vegas

Making cookies for Santa with Nana

Christmas Morning

Yes, I am a little behind, but I have not been in much of a blogging mood. Tonight I am making time to do it. We had a good time in Vegas. It was good to see Joey's family. We did a lot of eating out which is always a treat, because we just don't do it that much. We went to the Children's Museum and the kids had a blast. We also went to a place called Springs Preserve (I think that is the name) and it was pretty neat and we did the park a few times but it was pretty cold and windy and we has some sickly folks so our activities were a little limited. Over all we had a great Christmas, but there is nothing like being home after the holidays. However, we got in on Wednesday evening and Joey went to get a job ready and then left early Thursday morning and we did not see him until Friday night. That really stinks for him and us because you get back home and then he has to go to a motel. He will be working out of town for several more days.
Here are some pictures from out Christmas in Vegas. I have some video that I would like to put on, but that will just have to wait for another day.

Playing at the museum in the Supermarket



1 comment:

The Montandon's said...

The Children's Museum looks like Discovery Place. They even had some of the same things.