Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas in Texas

We had a great time this past weekend. We were able to go have Christmas with my family. It has been I think two years since my siblings and our families have been able to all be together so it was a special treat. We always have fun when we get together. It is good to see the girls play so well together too.
The weather was not what I expected and did not go prepared very well for 80 degree weather in December, but we managed to make do. It was nice that we were able to take the kids to the park for an afternoon of fun.



It is a little heavy!
Santa
Hugging Cousins



My brothers whom I love dearly


Happy about some cake.
Opening her birthday gift.
The two birthday girls (Nov. & Sept.)

1 comment:

The Montandon's said...

Josey and Ava look like they are ready for Bday cake.