I guess I thought since everyone else in my family is out of pocket and not blogging I should do the same. We have been busy. We decided last Wednesday to go to Tyler since it would be our only chance this summer. We had a good time and Mom was able to keep the kids while Joey and I celebrated his 29th birthday. It was fun.
We have been spending time out at Camp Wyldewood lately. Joey really enjoys spending time out at camp. We like to go to, but Riley's best friend, Judah, lives out there so we have additional perks to going.
Yesterday was a very busy day. We left the house at about 8:00 am. and headed to Granny's house. We had a little 4th cookout and then left after lunch so the girls could take naps. They napped on the way home. We stopped on our way in at a friends house to swim. At about 4:30 we decided to come home. We then ate supper and headed to Dairy Queen for some fourth of July ice cream. Then we went to Praise time at camp. From there we went to Harding for the Carnival and Fireworks. After the fireworks we decided to go see our good friend Cindy since she and her family had been on vacation. We finally got home about 10:15 and started getting the girls ready for bed. What a day! We were exhausted and I am sure it will take today for us to all recover.
I hope that you all had a good fourth of July. I will try to get some pictures up later. I forgot my camera when we went to Tyler so we will have to see about pictures from that little trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! What a busy fun day.
Post a Comment