Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Pneumonia

Yes, Josey has it. Please keep her in your prayers. I took her to the doctor today and they did two chest x-rays. She has pneumonia in her right lung, but we caught it pretty early so she should be feeling better soon. On top of that she is trying to cut a few teeth as well.
We are supposed to be leaving town tomorrow sometime to go to Texas for Joey's ten year reunion. I am not sure how all of our plan will go now so just keep us all in your prayers. Thank you.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, no...I'm sorry about little Josey! I hope the meds start working quickly! I hope you got my email about getting together when you get back from your trip...this week has been crazy with the construction process and carpet guys coming etc. I hope we can talk soon!

I'll be praying for Josey.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Josey is in my prayers. Give her a hug and kiss from Gramme. Did the pictures from your trip here turn out good?

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! We caught one of ours with almost pneumonia once and we were leaving for my grandma's the next day. This seems to happen when you have a trip planned. It seems like the meds kicked in quickly and things were better. I miss seeing you! Hope you are having a great summer. Looks like you are doing lots of fun nature things. I am sporadic blogging and reading lately. Anyway, maybe we will see you soon.

Lesley said...

Oh no! We just got back so I just read this. We'll be praying for Josey and y'all. She has had more than her share of sickness, poor thing.