The whole gang

Riley and her friends
On Tuesday, I took Riley to a Princess party done by one of the churches here in town. It was actually a Cowboy/Princess party. The boys had their room with cowboy things and the girls had theirs with princess things. My dad and Carolyn came up to give me a little break and help out since Josey has been so sick. (She is better now and I am hoping to take her to church tonight) Riley woke up so excited on Tuesday she was ready to go first thing. I told her the party was not until 10, but she did not care. So she got ready and at 9 we went outside and took some pictures then I took her for a special drink and we went to the parking lot of the church building and sat and talked while we drank our special princess drinks. At the end each cowboy gave each princess a rose. They announced "Princess Riley" and she walked out of the room and she saw her cowboy Judah (her best bud) and ran to him instead of going under the arch. It was really cute. So here are pictures.

Princess Riley
Her special drink
Riley and her Cowboy
Me and my princess
Getting the rose
it smells so good
2 comments:
What a beautiful princess. I love the picture of her smelling the rose.
That is so sweet. What a good idea someone had. I need to take Elle out by herself sometime....that was sweet of you to take her for a special drink.
Post a Comment