Thursday, March 01, 2007
Tired little girl
Last night while eating dinner Riley stated that she needed to put her jammies on. This is not typical for Riley. It was so funny. She almost fell asleep while eating. Once I put her in the bathtub she woke up and was able to make it through Bible class. She did sleep in this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Poor baby to be so tired. I think we can all feel her pain. Didn't Josey look big obeying what she was told to do. Thanks for the video and I hope Riley gets lots of sleep.
Poor Riley, she was really exhausted! I know how she feels.
That was so funny. For some reason I love watching kids falling asleep. They had a video like that on Funniest Home Videos the other night. That was too funny....and her nose sure was itching! :)
If you get a phone call or knock at the door, it's probably NOT because I sent this to the Child Abuse Hot-line or anything.
Post a Comment