Okay, I am a little behind on my blog updates. Sorry things have been somewhat busy around here. Last Friday and Saturday I had a garage sale. I did get rid of almost everything and I made $520. I thought that was not too bad. Riley is not a big fan of garage sales, she did not want to be outside, which it was cold on Saturday morning, and she wanted me inside. Well, lets just say she got free reign on the house for two mornings. What did she do? Lets see she pulled a stool over the the cabinet and "ate all of the chocolate hearts" she informed me. She also, got a package of microwave popcorn and got the scissors to cut off the plastic so it could be put in the microwave. I caught her doing that before any real damage was done. She is a funny girl.
She is talking so clearly these days. I can't believe that she will be three on Friday.
She is talking so clearly these days. I can't believe that she will be three on Friday.

Getting ready for a garage sale and really wear you out!

5 comments:
Riley looks so big. I like her knees. love you.
It's a little weird that you and Emma made almost the exact same amount of money in your garage sales within just a couple weeks of each other. Are you sure y'all aren't in cahoots? Is that how you spell cahoots?
Josey did just fine. She was with me most of the time greeting everyone that came by. Maybe Emma and I should join forces next time and we could con people in to buying more. By the way you are the English major, don't ask me how to spell.
Hey, I just use a dictionary.
Emily, reading through your posts I am reminded of what an awesome mom you are! Too many times, I find myself trying to figure out ways to keep my kids busy so that I can have some time...however, I have been blessed with these children and they are only this size for so long. I definitely need to do a better job of playing more with them. I think to help me with that I need to do a better job of getting to sleep at night! Thank you for your example! See you soon I am sure!
Post a Comment