Thursday, March 29, 2007
Leaving the Country
I am leaving for Canada in just over two hours. I tell you this because there will not be another post until at least Monday. I should be back in town with my family on Sunday night. Please pray for a safe trip and that all goes well. I have never been to Niagara Falls and I am really excited about the trip. This will be the first time I have left my family for more than 24 hours, so you can pray about that as well. I do think that the break from my routine will be a good one, but it will be strange at the same time. I look forward to sharing my pictures with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are in my prayers. Have fun. I love you
Have fun! Can't wait to hear all about it.
I was just blogging and came to your blog. You have a beautiful family.I know that you are going to have a safe trip. God bless.
Post a Comment