Tuesday, February 27, 2007

First Hair Cut

I did it. I finally did it. Riley is almost three and never had a hair cut. Today she got it cut. She was not real happy when I told her that she was going to get her hair cut. She probably thought yeah right, you have been talking about it for weeks. Well, we did it.
You can see from the pictures that she was really happy about the whole thing, but she did not cry. I did bribe her with a drink from Sonic if she was good. She got her Sprite and life is good. She looks so grown up now. All of the blonde is gone now, but her hair did curl back up.

Before

Yes, this is the face she made the entire time.

The hair cut

Still making the face even though we are done

The finished product. It really is cute especially when she is smiling.

5 comments:

The Montandon's said...

She looks so grown-up. Riley is no longer a baby. We are so anxious to see the girls (y'all too). Hugs and Kisses to the girls.

Anonymous said...

I love it Riley. You are such a big girl. love you.

Anonymous said...

I love the cut, but it looks like Riely did not enjoy the experience.

Love, Nana

emma said...

That is hilarious. I love the look on her face! What a funny girl. Glad you finally did it....it's hard to do that with girls for some reason.

Kim said...

She looks adorable! Those curls are gorgeous! Evie has had one haircut,so I can relate! She is in need of a trim. Maybe this will motivate me to do it!

When it warms up,we need to get together at the park or something!

Take care!
Kim