
On Monday when I got home from our trip Joey had cleaned the house and bought me flowers. What a guy. It was a huge blessing to come home to a clean house. I left in a hurry and let's just say that the house was far from being clean.


The weather has been so great. I love being able to go outside and let the kids play. Being inside for the winter is hard on us all. So we have been able to play on our own little playground. The girls love being outside.

I have been having some trouble with my pictures since the new computer things. My program seems to be messing up a little. So I am a little frustrated, but I will work through it I am sure. I need to get Riley off to school, so I will close for now.

7 comments:
Riley looks so big in that picture with her hat on. Don't we love the warm sun. The flowers are beautiful. How Sweet! Josey you are a big swinger. love
I agree with gramme, Riley looks older than the approaching 3 yr B-Day. Josey's feet look huge in the pic, but I know it is just the angle. I am so glad you and the girls had a safe trip and are enjoying the outside.
Love, Nana
Way to go Joey!!!!!! You da man.
We have been enjoying the gorgeous weather,too! It does everyone some good to get outside! I know my little ones need that.
That was such a sweet thing to do,Joey! What a great way to encourage your sweet hardworking wife! The flowers are so pretty.
Kim
Love the pics. I can't get enough of seeing their pictures since we can't see them in person very often. What was all over Riley's face? Good job Joey on the flowers and cleaning the house.
Thanks to the Myers family for hosting our youth group's home Bible Study on Wed nights. Ya'll are wonderful parents, friends and great examples for our kids. Love ya
Riley ate a chocolate heart, and that is what is all over her face.
Post a Comment