Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Balentimes Day!

Don't you love the way two years old talk. I don't ever want to forget the way that Riley says things now, because I know before long she will pronounce everything correctly. She is growing up so fast. Today we got Valentine's from Papaw and Carolyn and Gramme. The other day we got a package from Papa B and Nana.

Riley used the entire page of stickers from Papaw and Carolyn to cover her mouth.



When she was tired of having them on her mouth she put them on Josey. They were both happy to get a dollar for their piggy banks. Thanks Gramme.



Thank you Nana and Papa B for the new outfits.



Josey loves to give kisses these days and Riley is not going to pass up that opportunity

Also, before the entire family began vomiting Great Ninnie came to visit and keep the kids while Joey and I went to a Sweetheart Banquet at church.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I love the pictures. I promise Josey looks like she has grown a lot since the end of January. Riley's curly hair is so pretty. love you and happy balentimes!

Lesley said...

I love the pictures too. I will try to get that cute video of Riley to you guys sometime so you will have another record of her saying cute things.

emma said...

Josey is starting to look so grown up. It's so amazing how fast they grow! Cute pictures.

Joey said...

kids are great.... come home safe emily

Lura Benton said...

I love the picture of Great Ninnie reading to the kids. It's priceless!