I just looked to see what my last blog entry was and it has been over two months. Needless to say a lot has happened. Sorry to all of my family who would like to keep updated on the family in my neglect of the blog. You will be happy to know however, I have not been neglecting my family. Things have just gotten crazy and I have not had much of a desire to sit at the computer and blog. So, I make no promises that it will get better any time soon, but I will try to update now while I am here.
Since the last post:
1. Celebrated Thanksgiving with Joey's side of the family.
2. Josey turned 3.
3. Completed my first semester as a dorm mom.
4. Went to TX for Christmas
5. Had round two of the stomach virus
6. Lucy is now 9 months old.
7. Started semester two of my first year as Dorm mom
8. Got a Wii from my great RA's and have enjoyed playing it some.
9. Started working on getting our tax info together. Yippeeee!
That pretty much sums it up. Oh, I can't forget that I am going to be an Aunt again! I am pretty excited about that too. Well, now if I get around to it I will try to post some pictures of some of the events listed. Don't get your hopes up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment