Sunday, January 25, 2009
A Church Funny
Today in Sunday morning worship, Josey was in my lap and she was laying down in my arms with her eyes closed. I was rocking her and she looked up at me and said, "I am trying to go to sleep, but that boy won't stop talking!" (that boy being the preacher) I thought it was funny because she was so serious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
tell her we have the same problem at our church...and our boy goes long a lot! that is really funny!....wish my kids would try to sleep during church!
I've had the same thought myself Josey.
When I first read your post I read "Joey" was in your lap...I had a nice chuckle !:) Glad it was Josey though...lot less conspicuous! :) And I am married to one of those boys...and every SUnday on the way to church my kids ask, "Daddy can you not talk today?" Priceless! :)
Post a Comment