Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The First Day

As I type this I am about to get ready to go workout. Yes, I said it - Workout. It has been well forever since I worked out and no this is not a new years resolution. It is because I have lost weight and I am down to 103 and I don't know how, but I know I need to weigh more and I cannot do that without gaining some muscle so today is the first day. I have a friend that is going to keep the girls on Tues and Thurs. and another who is going to help me get going and actually workout. I am so badly out of shape I know it will be hard to start and stick with it. I hope to note get too depressed as I learn that I am certainly not able to do the things I once could do, say about 10 years ago. So with that being said you can all hold me accountable to make sure that I continue as long as I have someone who can watch the kids.
Nothing exciting, but I am trying to blog better so this is what you get. :)

4 comments:

Lesley said...

I have to say that I am very appreciative of your blogging efforts. Just do what I do and type random stuff that you know at least your immediate family will be interested in. It doesn't have to be monumental. Also, good luck with the working out. Since Chad is starting his new job (and gets a discount at many local gyms) we will be joining a local gym as well.

Kim said...

Way to go! You will love how good it makes you feel! Hope it all goes well...and if you are sore, it's okay...that is just part of my life!

emma said...

I wish I could understand your problem, but I can truly say I've never lost weight and needed to gain any back. But, I do hope that working out does what you want it to do and if nothing else, you are definitely getting healthier.

Bethany said...

I'm on the same boat as Emma....:) I have NEVER had to gain weight...unless it was for pregnancy. :)haha! I too need to get moving...but I have to lose. :P) Good luck!