Sunday, September 16, 2007

Riley loves to sing.

Riley sings all of the time and it does not matter if she knows a song or not she will just make one of her own up. I love to listen to her. She has such a creative little mind. I hope you enjoy it as much as Joey and I do. Most of the time she will not let you record her so I am not sure what her daddy did to get her to sing for the camera, but it might not happen again for a long time so enjoy it. Of course you can hear Josey playing in the background. Kids are such a blessing!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

That was great. Thanks for sharing. I wonder where she comes up with all that stuff, without even pausing in the song to think of the next words she is going to say. I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Riley. Maybe she will write children's songs some day and make a video like the ones that she loves to watch. love you

p.s. I love the way she and Josey just did their own thing and didn't bother each other.

emma said...

So cute and I'm especially loving her sense of style...takes after Aunt Emma :) MUST get together before Christmas...ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Wow, tell Riley Mrs Kathy and Mrs Tish missed her in class Wed night. Laura Grace kept asking when she'd be there. Guess you knew we were bringing the kids coffee last night ;)