Josey decided today that she wanted to try napping in her toddler bed and so that is where she is right now. I am so excited! Now she knows that she CAN sleep in a different bed.
On top of that excitement, right after she went to sleep the phone rang and it was the owner of the pharmacy we use here in town and I won a TV. I don't have the specifics of the TV yet because I did not really pay attention when I filled out the little form for the drawing I was just killing time. Crazy. They are celebrating 10 years so that is why they had a drawing. I will let you know more about it later. Happy Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go Josey. Gramme is proud of you. Congrats on the TV.
How funny! Glad Josey made that decision. Awesome about the TV!
Post a Comment