This is a blog about my beautiful little girls and our family. It is used by the extended family and friends to keep up with the goings on in our life.
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Just for fun
This was taken a few weeks ago, but I don't have much to blog about so I thought since blogger has made it easier for me to put videos on I would give it a try. Josey's personality is so wonderful. She is such a happy little girl and full of excitement all of the time. We love it.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We all looked at the blog together and loved it. We loved listening to Josey talk and Riley giggle. Thanks for sharing.
2 comments:
We all looked at the blog together and loved it. We loved listening to Josey talk and Riley giggle. Thanks for sharing.
What a suprise. Josey is such fun. And Riley the ham had to get in the picture. Thanks for the post.
Post a Comment