This is a blog about my beautiful little girls and our family. It is used by the extended family and friends to keep up with the goings on in our life.
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Picture update
What a good big sister. Helping Papaw Listening to a story from Great Grandma At the lake Playing in the sand at the lake
What cute pictures Emily! I enjoyed talking to you the other night. I am excited about getting to see you and actually getting to talk to you on Sundays.
4 comments:
I love Riley's expression in the first picture.
Is Josey actually asleep in that picture? I can barely see Riley behind her!
Yes, Josey is sound asleep in the picture. She got up early every morning we were in TX.
What cute pictures Emily! I enjoyed talking to you the other night. I am excited about getting to see you and actually getting to talk to you on Sundays.
Stacey
Post a Comment